Re: Hydroponic store fronts

> Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:02:37 EDT
> From: JVanrompu at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Hydroponic store fronts
>
>  << ...If I went to a hydroponics store front, even though
>  I'm just a hobbyist, I'd pay cash and never check
>  and never credit card.  Of course, if you purchase
>  over the internet (which I also do), you don't have
>  that choice.   >>
>
> If you have nothing to hide, what the heck are you worried about ?????

Obviously he's justifiably worried about becoming another of the tens of
thousands of innocent folks whose lives have been savaged by our
government's "Price-Support-Program" for drugs (aka "War on Drugs").

When that Gestapo gets on your case, the Bill of Rights flies out the
window. Your home, autos, everything are forfeited and you have no legal
remedy any more. Sad, but true.

I, too, buy aquatic supplies at such places. I leave no identifying traces
behind. That's an unfortunate reality in our neo-fascist state. How soon we
forget...

Wright

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.