Re: Clean Glass

In a message dated 7/13/99 2:55:46 PM Central Daylight Time,

<< Does anyone have a magic pill for keeping cover glass clean?  I feel I
need
 to keep glass on the tank because of the rapid evaporation, but I can't seem
 to get it very clean anymore.  Should I just replace the glass every year or
 so?

 It seems such a pity to have a hood packed full of full spectrum lighting
 and then lose so much of that light to dirty glass.

 TIA >>

The old standby - Vinegar - works extremely well, it gets rid of all those
white stains and buildup the coats glass, aquarium heaters etc.

Regards

John