Byerly's Aquarium, Columbus, OH

Hello,
	For anyone out there who lives close to Columbus and knows this
store (Grandview and 3rd)... I have a credit slip for $96.50 that I have
sitting around. I don't usually go to Byerly's because I work at Aquarium
Adventure. Anyway, I would like to sell the credit slip. Let me know off
list if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Alok Chaudhari
chaudhari.6 at osu_edu

Click below if your emailer is HTML aware.

mailto:chaudhari.6 at osu_edu
Advertising keeps the internet free. Click below to get paid while you are
surfing the web - refer others when you join!

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=ANK822