Re: [ANNC] Neil Frank / Boston Aquarium Society meeting

Jennifer,

Please ask Neil (in a nice, non-pressure way), when the next TAG is due to
be released.  Or maybe someone else knows?

Just Wondering?

Tom Brennan

Jennifer Greene wrote in message <7mg2qb$p9i$1 at cruncher_dfci.harvard.edu>...
On Monday the Boston Aquarium Society will be hosting a special guest
speaker, Neil Frank, speaking on aquatic plants.  Neil has been
keeping aquariums for over 30 years, and specializes in aquatic
plants.  He has written articles for Freshwater and Marine Aquarium
magazine and Aquarium Fish Magazine.  He is the editor of the Aquatic
Gardners Association's journal- "The Aquatic Gardner."  And he is
associate editor on Amano's international "Aqua Journal".  Please join
us if you are in the area.

The Boston Aquarium Society meets the 3rd Monday of every month at the
New England Aquarium Exploration Center, at 8:00 pm.

Doors open at 7:30 for socializing.  The meeting starts promptly at
8:00 pm with our scheduled speaker, followed by our monthly auction of
fish and dry goods.  Admission is free, and guests are always welcome!

Directions:

The New England Aquarium Exploration Center (formerly "Education Center"),
Central Wharf, Boston, MA, is located around the corner from the
Aquarium parking garage and the Big Dig exhibit, and across from the
Aquarium main entrance.  (Look for the big glass windows).  If you
park in the garage, bring your ticket and we will validate it for a
reduced full-evening rate of $11.00.

By Foot: Three blocks from Fanueil Hall Marketplace

By Subway: "Blue" line to Aquarium Station.

By Car: From Southeast Expressway (Route 3) - going north, exit at
Atlantic Avenue; going south, exit at Dock Square/Callahan Tunnel.
Under Southeast Express way (Route 3), fish signs indicate route to
the Aquarium.  Next to Marriott Long Wharf Hotel. (Watch out for
Central Artery construction)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at
greene.jennifer at excite_com

---
Jennifer L. Greene