terracing

The recent thread aabout terracing has been particularly interesting to me.
I just got a new 55 and was considering using scrap plexiglass to create a
terracing effect.
Something like those fairway games where you throw a ball into progressively
smaller circles.
but instead of circles using triangles with increasing heights toward the
back.  This waya i can keep my E. tenellus from over growing the tank and
the crypts and vals all in the areas i want them.
By using slightly angled pieces (higher in teh back) i can also get the
elevation/terracing that i am after.
Any thoughts
Joe

For a More Relaxed and Economical Approach to Fish Keeping,
Visit the Newly Remodeled Joe’s Aquatic Lounge at
"http://members.tripod.com/~SubmarinR/"
Now with more Images and More Detailed Information!