Aquarium of the month pictures

HI everyone,

I am creating a new website and plan to include an aquarium of the month
page.  Well, to be blunt, I need some aquariums of the month :)  If you would
like to have your aquarium picture posted, please let me know.  I will need a
.jpeg image (can be any size...i will resize it) and a description of the
aquarium ie.-when it was set-up, water chemistry plants and fish, etc.  I
will post a new aquarium each month and include an aquarium archive.  I will
also be happy to include a link to your own site or email address if you
would like.  Please respond as soon as possible because my site is almost
complete.  Thanks again everyone.

Duane
AquaServe at aol_com

ps - I know this is not plant related but this is one of the best places to
come if you want to speak with people with beautiful aquariums.  Any helk
with this project would be greatly appreciated.