Aquascaping Contest

Ok since everyone is jumping in....

If we choose NOT to offer cash or other prizes from manufacturers we can
possibly avoid some less than scrupulous contestants that may choose to
"fake" their tank photos.  The monetary inducement is taken out of the
equation and may not be worth the trouble.  The real value for the winner(s)
should be the inherent recognition by fellow AGA/ADPers/planted tank
enthusiasts.  Doing this also reduces some of the complexity of pulling this
off.   Just a thought.

Off to purchase my digital camera....any suggestions?

Tom Brennan
in bright, sunny, friging hot, 95F, 95humidity No. VA. trying desperately to
keep my tank below 85f!  I'm ready to drill a filter return through my
freezer.