tank show...not!

>From: Wright Huntley <huntley1 at home_com>
>Subject: Re: Aquascaping competitions in North America (by photo)

>I would like to see tanks by a number of people, all shown at one location.
>[If in a high traffic mall or fair, we might even recruit some other
>addicts... er, hobbyists.] <snip> 1/4-full 10G tanks could be moved
>with many of the plants in place, with reasonable "touch-up" and final
>additions for show day not too different from the changes and maintenance we
>always do at home, anyway.

Wright,

That doesn't stop anyone from buying a tank and setting it up a couple of
days before the show. And if one *did* have a VERY NICE planted 10 gallon
tank... who would want to risk moving it to some mall where it would have
to sit probably a few days and unless it was guarded every second some
moron would pour their Orange Julius in it, just for fun, and little kids
would smack the glass to watch the fish freak out....no thanks!

Olga
Vancouver