Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:34:04 EDT
From: IDMiamiBob at aol_com
Subject: Re: Substrate idea and water quality questions
Big snip!

"The pumice and peat
that will go into the rest of the substrate are cheap enough around here to
toss out." Remember, before Amano used Power Sand, he had something called
Super Soil. I'm betting that this Super Soil is along the lines of
pyrophyllite, and that it is the third ingredient in Power Sand (pumice,
peat, and a nutrient-rich clay). This is only a test. I'm having fun, and
hey, that's my spirit of adventure.
Bob