Aquarium Quarterly

At 03:48 PM 7/5/99 -0400, Stephane asked:
>Is "Aquarium Quarterly" entirely written by Arend van den Nieuwenhuizen?

My guess is no.  My first published aquarium piece was a book review of a
book by him that I wrote in the '60s.

>Is the subject always planted aquarium?

Again, I would guess no.

>Can you give me the TFH address?

www.tfh.com

But more to the point I am going to the Steinhart Library ASAP to have a
good long hard look at this mag.   I will report here.   Nag me if I
forget.

--
The latest in CO2 news:     http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica