[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1128
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1128
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 15:48:51 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <199907030748.DAA25044 at acme_actwin.com>
> And on CO2, he is not yet a believer...
> > There was a CO2 thread a little bit back; I dont inject co2. I have found
> > the trouble of brewing co2 and constant worries of bottles tipping over,
I believe I NEED CO2 in my 29g tank. The pH jumps way up during the
day, and goes down (where I want it) at night.
The late-afternoon pH is 7.5
The midnight pH is 6.7
So, am I correct in thinking that this is probably due to the
CO2 being depleted by the plants during the day? I keep the
filters and airstone on all the time, so that's not influencing it.
No water changes recently (none since last week) so that didn't
effect it either.