Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1126

At 03:48 AM 7/2/99 -0400, D0NxD0N asked:
>I'm looking to stock my 26 gallon and i was hoping that some of you in the
>San Francisco Bay Area might have the following plants-
>
>bacopa sp.
>Lilaeopsis brasiliensis
>Ludwigia repens
>Elodea
>Java Moss
>
>Please contact me offlist and if you have any other "bunched" plants then
>tell me what it is and I might consider taking it off your hands. Thanks!

Perfect timing.  Tonight (Friday), 7PM, California Academy of Sciences,
Golden Gate Park.
In the auditorium is a talk on discus and an auction.   I guarantee there
will be plants.
Tom Barr told me there would be.

And join the San Francisco Bay Area Aquatic Plant Society
http://www.wcf.com/sfbaaps

And keep the faith!
--
The latest in CO2 news:     http://www.wcf.com/co2iron