SAE's Seasonal?

Hello all,

     I live in the central Ga area and SAE's are very difficult to get in
this area.
Dave Gomberg in SF was kind enough to ship me some, but I would still like to
find a somewhat more local source.  Atlanta is only 1.5 hours north of me, so
I would gladly make the drive if someone could recommend a specific LFS?
     Also I'm wondering if the SAE is a seasonal fish, perhaps there are more
available at certain times of the year?

Thanks,
Andrew        (In a very humid, rainy Macon, Ga.  At least my plants are
enjoying it)