Just Moved to Atlanta

I got my SAE's at The Fish Store and More on Peachtree St. in Buckhead two years
ago.  IMHO, it was one of the best lfs in the area.  Their plant selection and their
planted display tank were excellent.  However, they have since changed owners.
Almost all of the knowledgeable plant people have left the store.  Beware, if you
buy plants from them, since they now sell some bog plants as aquarium plants.  They
have also stopped carrying SAE's.  They have plenty of "false siamensis".

I have also seen SAE's at Fancy Fins in the Roswell/Marietta area and at The
Aviarium in Duluth.  I haven't been to either in quite some time, so I don't know if
they still have them.  Their plant selections are okay, but not as good as The Fish
Store and More.

If you're interested, the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association meets at the Hammond
Park Community Center (near Perimeter Mall) the first Thursday of each month.
Although, I think there's a picnic planned for July.  It's mostly fish people, but
there are a handful of planted tank people in the group.  If you want more info you
can visit the web site at www.fishlinkcentral.com/AAAA/

Hope this helps

--
Oliver D. Wong       gt5071c at prism_gatech.edu

Georgia Tech Experimental Aerodynamics Home Page
  www.ae.gatech.edu/research/windtunnel/eaghome.html