Scalability of yeast CO2

I was thinking of using an empty 1 gal StressCoat container for yeast-based
CO2 generation, and wondered if the inputs of yeast, sugar and water were
linearly scalable, i.e, since the container is about 2x the size of the 2
liter soda bottle I was using previously, should I use about twice as much
of the input materials? Would the resulting CO2 stream last twice as long,
be twice as strong but last no longer, or something else?

/Dinyar