CO2 gone quickly

Dear all,

I'm using a 1500g CO2 gas tank together with a Dupla "Armatur Delta" CO2
regulator. I set the bubbling rate at 1 bubble/sec and the gas tank this size
should last for at least half an year (from my personal experience). However,
my CO2 used up within a month or so. My question is what possibly went wrong
with my CO2 system. I have a commercial CO2 reactor, check valve and plastic
tubing connected to the system. Is gas leakage a possible cause of the problem
and how do I find out where the leakage is?

Anyone can shed some light on it?

Thanks!

Patrick Ng