Re: : Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1109

Good point. I have a 48 gallon hex tank and a small 15 gallon tall tank. Both
have "normal" light (whatever it came with...). The temp. in both is around 75
degrees F. I want it to look nice, but mainly I want the benefit of the added
oxygen, additional food supply as well as stress reducing places for fish to
hide. There is some water movement, caused by an air pump hooked up to one of
those air curtains. Both are filtered by the appropriate sized Penguin Bio
wheel power filter.

Did I miss anything?

Marc