Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1109

Hi,

I'm new here and I have a question. (a dangerous combination in and of itself,
I know...)

Both my tanks are freshwater tropical community tanks. I would like to add
some live plants to them (this will be my FIRST EVER try at live plants !)

The other caveat to this is I use glass "marbles" in the bottom of both tanks
-the kind you see sometimes in flower vases. Therefore, I need a hearty, hard
to kill plant or two that doesn't need any kind of substrate. I have heard
that Java Fern, Java Moss and/or Anubias Nana would be good choices.

Any and all thoughts and opinions would be very much appreciated !!!

Marc