re: swords dying

>Hi all,
>I posted about this a while ago and am still >wondering.......
>I can't grow swords!!!!!

I have an almost identical problem to that listed above.  Most of my
other plants are doing fine and have to be trimmed regularly..like the
Hygrophilia P. but the swords just don't seem to want to know.

I read in a past post that Sodium Nitrate might be a missing fertiliser
when swords don't seem to be doing very well.   Can somebody explain
this and where can it be purchased from?

Regards,

Steve .....On my noon break in Sunny (25DegC) Malta