MTS- pic

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Steve Bansee wrote:

> Does anyone know of a site that has a picture of a Malaysian Trumpet
> Snail, they sound interesting but have no idea what the look like.

From Arizona Aquatic Gardens catalog:

	<http://www.azgardens.com/images/page2.56.gif>

The biggest one I have ("the alpha snail") is about 1.25 inches.  They
apparently also come in stubbier versions which aren't as elongated as
the one in the picture.

Also a few of my MTS *do* come out when the lights are on, and will eat
algae (with their tongues, ew!) off the glass.