Eclipe 6, plants

Our new office will be opening soon and I'll be setting up my Esclipe 6
that I got for Christmas.  I've been thinking about how I want it to be
setup.  I don't want a large bioload so I've thought about either a
small school of cardinals and an Oto or two, or a couple of Apistos if
that's appropriate.

I'd like to have some plants in there, but I don't know what I could
have, aside from some Java Moss or something like that.  I guess that
Riccia is out of the question?  I  don't know, since I've never kept it
before.

Anyone have any ideas?

--

Kelly Beard, Cat IV (on sabbatical)