Shipping MTSs

David Robinson asked about shipping Malaysian Trumpet Snails through the US
mail.  I have done this on several occasions, but I used priority mail
instead of the regular mail. The cost ran about $4.00 for each box.  I
doubled bagged about a dozen of the MTSs (with aquarium water) in
quart-sized Ziploc bags which fit nicely into the priority mail boxes (you
get the boxes from the Post Office) . All of the MTSs survived the two-day
trip to their destination.

Ken Guin
Kenguin at homemail_com