RE: Red marble Val

I highly recommend this Val. It does get big and tall but is a very pretty
plant. It's pretty flexible with respect to light and conditions. It
produces runners very well at many light levels at an average of 70-80mm
apart. Leaves get up to 35mm wide in my tanks. Good plant for contrast and
side or background plantings. I only keep alittle of it at one time. Gets
tall and is light greedy so I don't want too much of it to block the light.
Regards,
Tom Barr       AGA