Re: Hydra

Paul wrote, stricken with anxiety,
> I have Hydra.
> How many of you would tear a tank down to eliminate it? I'm already
> planning this, I just wanted to poll everyone for feedback.
Try this before the LAST resort, get yourself a couple of young or
old (young = smaller = more) gouramies. I think any type will do,
so chose the ones you like, and they should do the trick. From
what I've read they love 'em, although I haven't had any experience.
You may want to check out some aquarium or fish sites and
search on hydras to see if they are combatted by other fish.

Jamie
Jamie Johnson
Greenwood, SC
jjohnson at davisfloyd_com