Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1080

<< > I must have too much time on my hands :)

 > I have been thinking about adding CO2 to two side-by-side 10 gallon tanks.
 > I don't like the idea of running two separate little yeast-CO2 generators.
 > Has anyone succeeded running CO2 to two tanks from a single 2-liter (or
 > half gallon) CO2 generator? If so, how did you plumb it?
 >
 > Roger Miller >>

Roger,
If you're just talking about using one DIY bottle on two tanks, that's easy.
Just use a 2.8-liter juice bottle (instead of a smaller 2-liter pop bottle)
and drill two holes in the cap for two separate tubes. One tube goes to one
tank; the other goes to the second tank. One bottle should be enough for two
10-gallon tanks.
Carla