Re:PMDD

> Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 17:55:33 -0700
> From: Dave Gomberg <gomberg at wcf_com>
> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1077
>
> At 03:48 PM 6/7/99 -0400, Robert H wrote:
> >You can purchase everything you need from http://www.hydroponics.com
> >They are even familiar with PMDD.
>
> I looked at the site that you mentioned and for a set of six containers of
> fertilizer they want $25!  Not for the poor man in me.  You can buy the
> stuff you need much cheaper "raw" at a garden supply.  And a third of the
> stuff they sell you you don't need.
>
> ===
> Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg at wcf_com
> Tropica MasterGrow in the USA!      http://www.wcf.com/tropica

Did you go to their page dedicated to PMDD? From what I understand they
do sell the raw materials.
http://www.hydroponics.com/info/aquatics/pmdd.htm I dont use PMDD
myself, I find it too time consuming...but I know people who do and
swear by it! Steve Pushak has info on his site about it I believe, and
so does Jeff Dietsch at
http://www.voicenet.com/~dietsch/fish.html. Personally I prefer using
small amounts of a pre-mixed solution. Cost effective, well compare PMDD
to a 500 ml bottle that I will use up in a month or less amoung 12
tanks! From what I understand the amount of potassium sulfate that you
buy is enough to last for years!!

Regards,

Robert H