Re: Neons

Hey Toan,

     There is a "new" version of the Neon tetra starting to pop up in certain
LFS's:
The Florida-bred Neon.  They are aquarium-bred and raised, not wild-caught
like
the ones at Petsmart and just about everywhere else.  I bought 6 a few weeks
ago,
so far so good.  They are fat, healthy, and some of the biggest I have ever
seen.
Look for these guys if you want neons.  My LFS sells them for 1.69 each.
     You could also set up a breeding tank and raise your own "Florida-bred"
neons.

Andrew