Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1071

I bought fifty small yamatos about a month ago and I did some poking around
in the archives to gather more info on my new pets. I ran across an old post
that mentions a german aquarist who actually managed to breed yamatos...a
purportedly impossible feat. Anyway, the site is entirely in German and I
don't know a lick of Deutch. Can a kind-hearted soul please go to and post a
very basic outline of the fellas techniques. Your hard work would be greatly
appreciated by myself and lots of other APDers I'm sure. The site address is:

"http://www.lynet.de/~hsiegel"

Thank in advance,

Dan P