Otocinclus breeding in sunlit plant tank

I just noticed a baby Otocinclus in one of my tanks. The tank is thickly
planted with plenty of hiding places for fry and gets direct morning
sunlight. Sunlight may be a trigger for breeding several kinds of fish.
Another friend told me that you put Neons and Cardinals in a tank that
gets a little morning sunlight to get them to breed.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/