CO2 rental....

At 03:48 PM 6/3/99 -0400, Shannon asked:

> I'm having trouble finding anyone who'll sell me a CO2 bottle
>up in these parts. I can rent a 20lb bottle (or larger) but I'd prefer to
>buy.

Shannon, fall down on your knees and thank God for bottle rental.   If it
is like around here, it is $1 per month and is a much better deal than
buying a bottle until you are 8 years in.   Then if you count the lost
interest, it is a better deal until your great-grandchildren inherit your
bottle.  But that ignores recertification costs, so make that the next
species after man, not just two generations.  RENT!

===
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA!      http://www.wcf.com/tropica