English Translation of the Kasselmann book

Hello everyone:

yet to be published.  I contacted the publisher at Christel Kasselmann's
request.  We wanted to know if they had received the translated manuscript.

The answer was "no."  When I offered to follow up, the publisher told me to
mind my own business.  I was rudely informed that they can handle it.

The book being quite late already, I don't have a lot of confidence that the
book will be published this year.

Regards,

Art Giacosa