Re: DIY Co2 Diffuser

Joe,

Slip a length of ugf airlift tube over the exhaust of the powerhead, and
attach it to the back wall of the tank using heater clips and suction
cups. If you angle it downward, the bubbles will fight their natural
tendency to rise, and depending on the length of the tubing, very few,
if any bubbles will escape. Works like a charm.

Augie Eppler
Green Cove Springs, Fl.