Whisper Diatomagic

Hello-

I recently posed a question about the efficiency of the Whisper Diatomagic
in clearing up green water.  I got no responses that suggested that I not
give it a try.  I mail ordered it from That Fish Place and just received it
today.  I must say without a doubt that it absolutely kicked butt!  Now my
tank is only 26 gallons, but it cleared up before my eyes within 10 minutes.
Just wanted to pass the information on if anyone was in the market for a
quick and easy diatom filter for spot use.

Mike G.