Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 01:31:29 -0700
From: Jeremy Adams <adamsjer at ucs_orst.edu>
Subject: DIY hood info

I have been searching the archives, with no luck, for a message with a
URL pointing to someone's DIY hood plans. It was a pretty simple plan. I
even copied it and saved it. But then I bought a new computer and lost
the saved file. Oops! So, if you have plans on your site or know of the
site that I am referring to (with the very little info that I am
giving), please let me know.

By the way, it was not George's plans even though they are very good
plans.

Jeremy

-