Re: Jacksonville, FL water (was APD V3 #1027

Hello Troy,

Except for the 17 ppm Total Solids mostly, it seems, sodium chloride,
you have practically distilled water! Pure Discus heaven!

What surprises me is that calcium/magnesium or water hardness are not
listed at all.

This water is NOT buffered at all, so the pH reading might be not valid.
Some sodium carbonate might have been added to prevent copper pipe
corrosion.

Best,

George