Disintegrating Anubias barteri

Bought a large (and quite expensive!) Anubias barteri earlier this
week. Yesterday I noticed that two of the leaves looked like they were
starting to rot.

Tank parameters as follows: 55 gal, 120 watts lighting, 78* F, 50%
fluorite substrate, Fluval 403, General Hardness 40 ppm, Nitrate
25 mg/l, Ammonia and Nitrite 0 (no CO2 injection).

I would really like to keep this plant in the beautiful condition
it was in when I purchased it, and would be grateful for any advice. Thanks.

Chaca