Bubles on plants

Hi all,
I'm looking for some words of encouragement and wisdom. About a week ago I
setup a planted tank with DIY CO2. Today I finally notices bubbles sticking
to the plants. They are not bubbling up but at least they are there, is the a
step in the right direction? Will it start bubbling up or should I be looking
out for future problems?
Any other words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated!!

During this week some of the plants have started to get shriveled (Aponogeton
Crispus)  and curled up others look fine (Java fern).