[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chlorine remover
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Chlorine remover
- From: Paul Secinaro <pauls at shore_net>
- Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 07:25:33 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199905020748.DAA03297 at acme_actwin.com> from Aquatic Plants Digest at "May 2, 99 03:48:02 am"
> Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 00:13:42 -0400 (EDT)
> From: ac554 at freenet_carleton.ca (David Whittaker)
> Subject: Re: Chlorine remover
> I'm seeking a replacement for Fritz Chlorine Remover which has
> apparently been discontinued. The product should contain only
> sodium thiosulfate with or without sodium carbonate. No one seems
> to carry other than the more expensive chloramine sequesters.
> Does any company sell the basic item? I'd appreciate a brief
> recommendation. I'm not keen on mixing my own.
Try Mardel's MarChlor. It lists sodium thiosulfate as its only active
ingredient. Also, there's Jungle Insto Chlor, as well as a Wardley
product whose name escapes me. I've used both the Mardel and Jungle
products with good results.