Thought it was Ceratopteris

You guys may remember me posting a question about being over ran with Ceratopteris.
Well, I feel really stupid now, because I realized that it is actually Hygrophilia
diformis. Does that explain the milky looking substance? In case you forgot,
I noticed this when I broke a stem. The stuff is becoming a real menace and
seems intent on crowding out my ruby sword! Thank you to those who asked me
if I was sure it was Ceratopteris, otherwise I would not have looked it up.

Thanks,
Scott McLaughlin

Aye Net WebMail
http://www.aye.net/getmail