Fullers Earth/Arcillite

Yes I am talking about Profile Aquatic Plant soil.
I am planting a 10 gallon tank with it and if the results are good then my
55 is soon to be torn down and rebuilt with it.  Oh, the joys of tiling your
house, especially when it involves moving your tank.

TV
Arcillite is actually mentioned in the archives. I ran a search.
I hope this stuff is good. It looks like it really holds its shape well and
does not dissolve into goo.
"... you may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
David Crockett