[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Milky fluids from Ceratopteris
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Milky fluids from Ceratopteris
- From: "H. Hoekstra" <hugo at greed_nl>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:28:52 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199904231948.PAA07014 at acme_actwin.com>
On 23-Apr-99, Aquatic Plants Digest wrote:
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:27:08 +400
>From: relli at aye_net
>Subject: Over ranwith Ceratopteris
>Also, when I cut or tear out some of the Ceratopteris I noticed a milky
>fluid was produced from the broken stalk. Is this stuff dangerous to my other
>plants and fish?
Maybe I've never paid enough attention but I've never noticed this. Anyway I
sometimes feed it to my koi so I'm sure that it's not dangerous.