Re: purchased water instead of adding all that stuff

> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:02:16 EDT
> From: AliceF8770 at aol_com
> Subject: purchased water instead of adding all that stuff
>
> I'm thinking of buying  bottled water for my planted tank as I'm having so
> much trouble with my local water.  When I asked the seller, they sent me the

I've been using a solar distiller instead of RO unit, its about a square meter in
area and gives me about 5 litres of distilled water a day. So far a year in
operation and I spent a few dollar equivalent to change a float that controls
the water level..

If you have the space and inclination.. no running costs..

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bangalore, South India