Re:automatic fish feeder

Hi Kelly,
I have made good experiences with a german
product (EHEIM). It runs by batteries and
it has enough room to feed my Discus for
three weeks when Iīm on holiday. It is possible
to program the timer for 4 different feeding times
per day. It worked always very reliable.
The pellets or flakes do NOT get moist because
the hole of the dispenser is on its top. Only for
dispensing it rotates around its own axis and
dispenses when the adjustable hole is on the bottom.
In Germany it costs aprox. US$ 45,-. Of course
I donīt know wheather you are able to buy
this EHEIM-feeder in the U.S.

Bye Frank.