Request for Plant ID

I recently purchased a plant labelled by the lfs as Crypt.
retrospiralis.  It is growing well in my tank, has about 8 new leaves
in the past 2 weeks, quite a handsome plant.  Today I was
browsing at another lfs and came across some plants labelled as
Apon. crispus.  They looked exactly like my plant!  So I'm
wondering which one I really have.  Here's the thing that really
makes me question:  the leaves are translucent.  I didn't know that
crypts have that sort of leaf, but I believe it occurs in Apons.  I've
never grown either species before, so can't compare.  Here is a
description of the plant I have:
Rosette of 1" stems, leaves about 1/2" wide, 8" long, new leaves
translucent maroon color with green veins, older leaves light green.
Heavily crenelated edges.

Anyone care to ID this plant?

Cathy Hartland
In Maryland where the whitewater season is upon us