RE: Crypt meltdown

Roger recently shared a "Crypt meltdown" story...

In my largest tank (130 gal) I have a once magnificient stand of Crypt.
wendtii, both red and green. About a month ago, during a regular water
change, I got interrupted and allowed the inflowing tap water to wash
directly over one end of the stand of crypts. So far I have lost at least
half of the group - that's why I refer to the stand as "once magnificient".
You think that after all this time, I would have learned something...

James Purchase
Toronto