Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #962

Why does it have to be a pro to see it?  I am not a pro, only a student in
Aquaculture at a local community college in Florida and have been keeping
fish for over 40 years.  My day time real job has not a thing to do with
fish. So I am not a pro.  I do have a vast catalog collection as I  go to
all the trade shows in the state (3 this year so far) for fish farmers and
pet shop owners.  I have not seen this product at any of them this year or
in the current catalogs. A pro is someone  who gets paid for what they know
or do.   JiM C

> Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 18:57:32 -0700
> From: "alex pastor" <alexp at idirect_com>
> Subject: Re: laterite product
>
> Aquarium pharmaceuticals has a product out by the name "Pure Laterite"
> (first layer).  I've never seen this product before but it was in a
Toronto