Calcium

I have come to the conclusion that I need to supplement my tank with
calcium.  In particular, I am having a terrible time growing regular
old swords.  Nearly everthing else thrives.

Currently I mix my water from RO with RO Right (or something like it),
as well as Baking soda and Epsom salts (about 1.5 tsp of each per 30
gal/US).

Since the goal is very soft water, I would rather not raise the GH
much, and I think I need the Mg in the epsom salt, so I was hoping to
replace the baking soda with calcium carbonate, which, if I understand
the chemistry correctly, would allow me to raise the KH without
raising the permanent hardness much.

Does anyone know of a source of calcium carbonate?  Would, for
example, one of the reef calcium supplements serve this purpose?

Do I have the chemistry straight?

TIA