Tissue analysis

Dave Gomberg wrote:
> At 03:48 AM 4/7/99 -0400, Steve P asked:
> >Did you know that there are links on my website that take you to
> >University web pages where they offer tissue sample analysis and soil
> >sample analysis for very low cost? Has anybody tried this yet??
>
> Steve, I tried your page but all I got was a huge listing of college names
> with no indications of which ones might offer plant analysis.   Did I miss
> something?

It's under the Cornell University link. (hint: on my page do ctrl-F
Cornell). The specific link you want is:

http://www.cals.cornell.edu/dept/flori/growon/analysis.html

I'm afraid my description of the link doesn't include the information
about tissue analysis. (yet)

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/