Re: Tissue Analsys

Christopher Coleman asked:
> Do you have a recommended tissue analysis lab?

Not me personally since I have never done it. Perhaps others do.

Cornell University offers tissue and soil analysis. See
http://www.cals.cornell.edu/dept/flori/growon/analysis.html

I'm sure you can find other institutions that also perform tissue
analysis. You can also try analytical laboratories in your telephone
yellow pages. I don't know how the costs compare but I bet you have more
options for analysis of all sorts of parameters. Toxicity analysis might
include a whole lot more elements than the standard nutrients.

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/