Carnivorous SAEs

My first SAEs, a threesome I got about a month ago ended up in a twenty long
that I am growing out some apisto fry in.  I am feeding the apistos mainly
decapsulated brine shrimp eggs.  I have noticed, however, that the siamensis
are also scarfing on the shrimp eggs.  They won't eat spirolina tablets at
all.  They have eliminated the algae and I will probably move them over the
weekend.

This isn't a problem, just an unexpected observation on their behavior.

Bob Dixon